and Value Statements Workshops
Strategic Goal-Setting Workshops Change Management Workshops
In Change Management, we help our clients derive new kinds
of business value by focusing on the human dimension of business. Successful change is
accomplished by aligning the people and the processes of the organization with a strategic
plan that focuses on exceptional customer satisfaction, superior process management and
To help organizations determine their current state, SAGE can
administer organizational cultural surveys, conduct interviews and provide feedback based
on formal observation.
These evaluations will help answer questions such as:
- Do employees understand and support the companys Vision?
- What is the depth of strategic knowledge in the organization?
- What is the level of current employee performance in terms of i.e. attitudes and
behaviors, leadership effectiveness and staff productivity?
- Is there a correlation between levels of employee productivity and the companys
SAGE offers a 5 Step Program to implement Organizational Cultural Surveys:
- An information session for all senior management to explain purpose and process
- A survey form is provided to the organization for implementation
- Analysis of survey results and interviews with management & supervisory to better
understand the results
- A 3 days workshop with senior management to review survey results and develop strategies
- A survey summary report is provided to the organization for follow-up
and Value Statements Workshops
SAGE has developed a series of workshops to assist companies in
articulating their Vision into a Mission Statement that captures the companys
purpose and values, provides essential direction and acts as the compass for all future
actions and efforts.
The first workshop is designed to
crystallize the companys Vision, define a Mission Statement, and establish values,
which guide all efforts to achieving the Mission Statement.
These Guiding Principles cover the two following areas:
The second workshop reviews the Mission
Statement and Guiding Principles and identifies strategies to accomplish the Vision. The
workshop focuses on:
- Solutions for possible gaps that exist between the stated ideal of the Mission Statement
and Guiding Principles and the reality of the operation.
- Formulating long-term strategic goals
- Strategies for taking the Vision to the rest of the organization.
In addition to these two workshops SAGE is also able to assist in facilitating
workshops designed to communicate the Vision further down the line in the organization.
The first workshop helps organizations review their long-term goals,
develop yardsticks for measuring progress and introduces a system, which aligns long-term
goals and strategies on the highest level in the organization with those in each work
The second workshop reviews long-term goals and strategies and connects these with
annual business objectives and daily activities of employees. top
Change Management Workshops
Every company in its life cycle goes through periods of change. Whether
change is generated by expansion, new product lines, a new I.T infrastructure or a merger,
the impact of change on the organization and its people is an issue, which must be
anticipated and carefully managed.
Our Change Management Workshops are designed to establish change management strategies
with senior management.
In addition, programs can be developed to introduce change on other levels in the