- 1995-07-03 - Martin Los
- home page
- A relative
- 1995-08-20 - Arnold Bloemraad
- Fellow member of snooker club "Vijftien Over Rood"
- 1995-09-04 - Henk Knol
- Arranges local snooker tournaments
- 1995-09-08 - Ernst J. Oud
- home page
- 1995-09-13 - Wouter
- 1995-09-28 - Brent Burton
- 1995-10-01 - J.A. van Groos
- home page
- A friend
- 1995-11-20 - Rob Kaper
- home page
- 1996-01-01 - Wayne Kessler
- home page
- 1996-02-04 - Chris Altmeyer
- Found your page using Alta Vista, a GREAT search utility :-)
- 1996-02-11 - Carlo
- I was looking for snooker rules and got pointed here by Alta Vista.
- 1996-03-27 - BGH van den
- Editor of the Dutch Snooker
- 1996-04-04 - Rockman
- home page getting better
all the time!
- Lemonte's Homepage,
a fellow classmate's excellent page. Newly redone!
- 1996-04-06 - Edwin Ketzler
- home page
- Fellow member of snooker club "Vijftien Over Rood"
- 1996-04-22 - Bart Rossieau
- also a snooker fan
- 1996-04-25 - Brian
- and another guest, looking for snooker results
- 1996-04-29 - Jaci Hartman
- it was fun (IQ tests, ed.) thanks.
- 1996-05-15 - Allard Bon
- Dankjewel voor de toelichting bij het schrijven van HTML-pagina's.
- 1996-05-16 - Harri Manni
- 1996-06-23 - Sean
- 1996-09-25 - M.
- 1996-09-28 - Sam Cortez
- Muy very bueno. Me gusto mucho. Happy New Year!!! Y Feliz Cumpleaño!!!!
- 1996-12-16 - Geert
- Cor, het ziet er goed uit, ChessWeb staat er ook mooi tussen, bedankt.
- 1996-12-29 - Brian Weir
- Handy - I've played snooker all my life, and got a wild idea - why
not read the actual rules!!
- 1997-01-03 - Joram Hoekman
- Hoe kom jij aan zoveel bezoekers op je pagina?
Tja, misschien voor velen wel interessante onderwerpen...
- 1997-02-05 - Filippo
- 1997-02-07 - Bryan Gray
- Enjoyed I.Q. test. THANKS
- 1997-02-08 - Bryan C. Tepper
- 1997-02-16 - Amelia Gunn
- 1997-02-17 - Steve Ormerod
- 1997-03-07 - Susan Menchaca
- 1997-03-12 - JuliAnn
- I can see that the answers (to the IQ tests, ed.) are posted - but
I cannot find how to take the tests!
- 1997-03-13 - Ellen Christensen
- 1997-03-14 - Christina
- The levels 1 to 3 have ended, and not been renewed yet.
- 1997-03-20 - Sander
van der Meer
- 1997-03-24 - David Ball
- 1997-03-26 - Paul Blackman
- 1997-03-28 - Nuala Martin
- 1997-04-03 - Sonya M. Sayler
- 1997-04-03 - Reem A. Hammouda
- 1997-04-13 - K. Holcombe
- 1997-04-18 - jfillmore
- 1997-04-21 - Heather Bennett
- 1997-04-22 - Bob Turley
- Thanks for information on IQ's. Found "Other IQ Sites"
- 1997-04-23 - Curator Freek
cares to learn....
- 1997-04-29 - Charles Willis
- 1997-05-16 - Tom Palermo
- 1997-05-20 - Barry Watkins
- Thanks for your interpretation of the miss rule. This has caused a great deal
of contention, and heated arguments and should not apply in the amateur game.
Keep up the good work.
- 1997-05-20 - Karin Kaltofen
- Great site -- you're bookmarked!
Yours in Sport,
Billiards Net Guide at The Mining Co.
- 1997-05-22 - lhagvadorj
- 1997-05-23 - Julie Wixon
- 1997-06-11 - Eric Stephens - homepage
- So Cor, where do you fit in all this?? Have you taken the test??
Why should I, knowing the answers?
- 1997-06-13 - Erika Martonova
- I'm a student at University of P.J. Safarik in Kosice, Slovakia. I study mathematics
and chemistry. I like nature, music and funny and interesting people.
- 1997-06-19 - tony the wop
- 1997-06-22 - Julie Cosman
- 1997-07-11 - Michelle Marken
- 1997-07-16 - Diana Krull
- 1997-07-16 - Anthony Candarini
- 1997-07-30 - Lora New
- 1997-08-03 - Jodean Dyer
- Wow, you guys are studs.
- 1997-08-03 - andrew littlefield
- 1997-08-04 - (private)
- I Hate Your Page
I cant figure out how to use the I.Q. Test
If you refer to the levels 1 to 3, the answers are given since January 1, 1997. Only level 4 is active now.
- 1997-08-24 - Ronaldo R. Motus - homepage
- 1997-08-24 - Nick Nicolaides
- 1997-09-12 - Bozidar Pavlovic
- 1997-09-25 - Bill Veale
- 1997-09-27 - Gwen Malone
- 1997-09-28 - Michelle Torres
- 1997-10-13 - Julianne Buerkert
- 1997-11-03 - Annette Potter
- 1997-11-09 - Nicole van Overmeir
- Hi Cor. Ik ben nu in Newcastle en heb net de foto's gezien van het VAS-jubileum, prachtig prachtig. Groetjes aan iedereen, en ik kom donderdag zeer waarschijnlijk wel naar het VAS.
- 1997-11-12 - Anita Runge Pitts
- Just passing through. Thought I'd leave my mark.
- 1997-11-26 - Steve Morris - www.pwcs.com.au
- 1997-11-27 - Holly Morrison
- 1998-01-17 - Patricia M.
- 1998-01-27 - Dillon Gilhooley
- 1998-01-28 - Sarah Basnett
- 1998-02-01 - Theran-tina Marie Rush
- Strange, very strange.
- 1998-02-01 - Mike (from wf.net)
- 1998-02-04 - Rex Gilbert
I went to do test 4 and after marking my answer to Q1 i tabbed down the
page(wo be me). Doe's this disqualify me from that question?
No, as long as you don't hit the send button, nothing happens.
- 1998-02-13 - Shawn Geroke
- a Virtuous Stock Exchange
- 1998-02-16 - John Donohoe
- 1998-02-21 - Gerry
- 1998-03-02 - Mrs Brenda Corzine
- 1998-03-02 - Brian Starrett
- From: http://email@example.com (?)
I hope he knows the difference between a URL and an email address...
- 1998-03-12 - Lacey M. Simmons
- 1998-04-07 - Laura Park
- 1998-04-08 - Anh Do
- Intellectually inspiring and fun :)
- 1998-04-13 - Phil Thoms
- 1998-05-17 - Connie Lasorgo
- 1998-05-20 - Paul Austin
- Excellent site. That's the first time I've read the rules throughout and there's a few I didn't know. Keep it up
- 1998-05-20 - Joe Chisholm
- 1998-05-29 - Kelly Ledford
- 1998-06-09 - fhurzel
- 1998-06-22 - Raymond
- 1998-06-25 - Elmo
- Super koele hoompeedzz... misschien kan deze sijt nog in je lijst met ufo-sijts.. web.inter.nl.net/hcc/elmo/aliens.htm
Succes met je peedz..!!!
- 1998-07-21 - Monique Moir
- 1998-07-28 - Bob Jones
- And the beast shall come forth surrounded by a roiling cloud of vengeance. The house of them unbelievers shall be razed and they shall be scorched to the earth. Their tags shall blink until the end of days.
from The Book of Mozilla, 12:10
- 1998-08-09 - Ester Sloots
mooie page......ga de iq test later doen......
- 1998-08-11 - Sherwin Ian R. Marasigan
- 1998-09-01 - Robert McGrath
- 1998-09-16 - Alan Reille
- 1998-10-17 - Beata Blaszczyk
- 1998-10-28 - Mike Clennon
- cool place....whats with all the dutch stuff?
I was in Amsterdam last year pretty wild place...
- 1998-10-29 - Darren Tomlin
- 1998-10-31 - Leatrice Hill
- All eyes on me tribute to TUPAC
- 1998-11-02 - Anyul S
- 1998-11-03 - Robert M. Baker
- 1998-11-17 - Bob Fennell
- Very interesting?
- 1998-11-19 - Stuart Hayes
- 1998-11-25 - aideen
- From lib224.ucc.ie
- 1998-12-16 - Ron Hagman
- Ziet er mooi en verzorcht uit.
Wat ben ik eigenlijk goed he.
- 1998-12-23 - Anthony Wright
- Greetings from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. You have a very interesting website! Feel free to visit my site at http://home.istar.ca/~awright/INDEX.HTM
- 1998-12-25 - Crankshaft
- You Really Need To Check This Out...
- 1999-01-31 - Cristian Butuc
- Hi, Cor !
I'm Cristian Butuc from Romania, a fan of Snooker and of Steve Davis. Thanks for bringing this Snooker site to us !
- 1999-02-05 - Douglas Trapnell
- 1999-02-23 - Jim Gifford
- 1999-02-26 - Heather Ann Brooks
- home page.
Great site. Interesting links.
- 1999-03-17 - Allan Norvark
I´m from Danmark (elite coach)
I miss some links to amateur championship
WPBSA World Amateur 98,97,96,95......
and Europe Champ 98,97........
From Allan "backspin forever" Norvark
p.s. good site !!!
- 1999-03-22 - laura baddgor
- 1999-03-31 - Henk Erkelens
- I visited your site on recommendation of Rob van Dongen;
it was very pleasant to see your site;
now I can follow the results of my Amsterdam friends Rob, Joost, Bart, John and Ridens
greetings to Rob
- 1999-04-07 - John Lawless
- Cool page chap
rules are just what I need
- 1999-06-08 - brendan
- 1999-06-13 - Geraldine Engstrom Moore
- 1999-07-05 - Cathy Buenning
- 1999-07-06 - Walter T. Donaldson
- 1999-07-22 - Paul
- 1999-07-29 - Jerry Thompson
- 1999-07-31 - Costel
- Very nice website! Keep it up... By the way, You can visit my site too.
- 1999-08-05 - Cyberdog
- Hi, I just Checked out your site, I arrived via Yahoo search. I would like to invite you all to visit my own site and sign my guestbook too! If you would like to learn a little about me and my city, Winnipeg, Canada, just click: <site doesn't exist any more>.
- 1999-08-08 - Valerie Valliere
- Wishing everyone a great year!!!
- 1999-08-21 - mr. french toast from dragg.net
- good site, check out my page, where you can get JEZZBALL, read funny stories and poems, or contribute to my brady bunch conspiracy page. it's
- 1999-09-16 - Cor Kamp
- 1999-09-17 - Diana
- 1999-09-20 - Joe Eichelkraut
- 1999-09-24 - JOŽE UDOVČ
- From ozone.rtvslo.si
- 1999-08-21 - Luuk Buijs
- Heb jij een overzicht van de nog te spelen ( professionele ) snookertoernooien, en dan vooral die toernooien die op de BBC worden uitgezonden?
Zo ja, zou jij deze dan willen mailen naar mij?
Bij voorbaat dank, Luuk.
By the way, mooie site!
- 1999-10-11 - Peter Lyon
- 1999-10-28 - Mel
- 1999-11-14 - Andrea Jamison
- from gate.srcmc.org
- 1999-11-20 - Bandito LaPooch
- I fully realize that Snooker is mostly played in the European Theatre, including the
United Kingdom, and therefore all measurements are made according to metric
Ed.: The metric system is internationaaly agreed upon!
However, there are those, like myself, that live in the United States of America, that
learned to played Snooker while stationed elsewhere, are TOTALLY IGNORANT of the Metric
System and do not carry a Metric Conversion Chart in our back pocket!
Ed.: one inch is 25.4 mm, one foot is 304.8 mm
It would be greatly appreciated if it were possible that the page entitled: "Rules of
Snooker (Metric)" were translated into terms that could be understood by us Yanks!
Ed.: Also the U.S.A. has officially adapted the metric system, although in daily life many are still using the old units.
It would be further appreciated if the Billiard Establishments in the USA would
incorprate Snooker Tables in their menu! All we require are experienced Snooker
Salesmen that are capable of doubling as Instructors!
Ed.: I agree with that...
Does anyone have any additional comments?
- 1999-12-17 - Ton van Horsen (member of "Snookerclub 15 Over Rood")
- I think your homepage looks very professional.
- 1999-12-22 - Miriam ter Weeme (from Syntegra)
- [private message on behalf of one of my friends]
- 2000-01-21 - Clair Richardson
- 2000-03-11 - Michelle
- Loved your website please visit mine if you have time, thanks.
Have a great day.
- 2000-05-16 - Arne
- I LOVE Snooker!
If anyone knows of a web-site were I can get this game,
E-mail me on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2000-07-01 - Boonk (from host orion.singnet.com.sg)
- Thanx to ur page, i finally got confirmation on the rules of a game i love so
- 2000-07-28 - Andrei van Dusschoten
Perhaps you know that you have relatives in New Zealand?
My father Philip migrated here in 1954. I am one of four
children. My older brother has three children, all boys.
So the name is here to stay! I thought you might like to
- 2000-08-15 - Nathan
- I guess your website must be out of date. Nevertheless.
You are right, if you compare my site with those of others. But I always
considered my site to me mainly for private use, such as remembering where to find information, and giving information about leisure activities like snooker and chess.
- 2000-09-06 - Glenn Pearson
- 2000-10-22 - mary
- From fuse.net
- 2000-11-06 - Martin Gibson
- Visit this snooker site
- 2000-11-12 - saladin el masri
- 2001-01-30 - larry walsh
- I just purchased a 5 cent "ten ball" game. I am trying to find someone that knows about it. There are five pockets on each side, the balls are like small pool balls. The Alamo Novelty Co. is the manufacturer. It's made in San Antonio, TX. Thought you could help me out.
Larry, I really don't know much more than you will find at my page about Tenball.
- 2001-05-23 - Suat Boztepe
- 2002-01-01 - Leo van Uffelen - exUKF -exDSM
The best wishes for 2002!!
Leo van Uffelen
- 2002-03-25 - Paul Hussey
- You have a very informative site-FAB!
Dear Billiards fan ( As seen at a Website )
I would like to invite you to my Hobby Website where I have recently added Billiards Playing Funny Dogs in Art & Louis Wain 1860-1939 Funny Dogs & Cats in Art. Also at my website I have many Dogs, Cats, Pets, Birds, Horses, Wildlife & Collectables in British
Art fabprints. Would your Snooker playing membership like to know of my site? Please visit my Webpage: Art of Funny Dogs Playing Billiards/Snooker. Web Address: http://fabprints.onweb.cx. Please enjoy your fun family friendly visit.
- 2002-06-13 - Gerard Mackor
- Beste Cor,
Nieuwgierig als ik ben bezocht ik je site. Ziet er pro uit.
(.. privé-boodschap ...)
2002-10-27 - Ace Toscano
2003-01-03 - Daniel Maltwood
- I think it is a wicked site because it gets people involved in Snooker.
2003-02-01 - Steven Scarlett
- I found this to be a very usefull web site. Congratulations on its design and content.
2003-04-08 - Lili
- Hey whats up, you have a cool site. Mine is http://frogbrigadeo.tripod.com, let me know what you think if you check it out.
2003-07-10 - Bob
You're playing games with me, aren't you?!?! hahaha Seriously, you have a challenging site. Best of luck from the Land of Lincoln!
2003-12-28 - mugu
i dey brother!
2004-06-24 - Paul Hussey
Great site and full of informatin-FAB!
( spam )
2004-08-02 - Bert van Geldere
New url "Gorcumse Schaakclub" is: home.hetnet.nl/~bvangeldere/gsc/
2004-08-29 - Koekenbakker
Hallo Cor! Leuk je ontmoet te hebben op de meeting! Groet van Sanne
2004-10-07 - Michel Bruneau
I am very interested in visiting your personal web site. I go putting it soon in my chess link collection. The name of this site is simply "Chess Theory". It's a French/English site devoted to chess theory, chess learning, chess practice etc.
2005-02-04 - anonymus
hoi, hoe gaat dit?
Heel eenvouding, ik plaats het bericht handmatig op het gastenboek. In de tijd dat dit gastenboek in het leven werd geroepen, bestonden er nog geen automatische systemen. En ik heb het uit nostalgische overwegingen zo gelaten.
- 1996-01-01 - Opheffing / out of order
- Wegens misbruik door spammers is deze pagina opgeheven / Due to spam abuse, this page is out of order since January 1, 2006.